So finally I have got the new studio up and running. Its completely dedicated to alternative processes and has taken some time to complete but has been definitely worth it. I collected the 24 inch print washer from oxford last week which will fit in the far left hand corner. The company now tells me that they can make one as large as I wanted, which had I known before I would have gone for a 40x30”, however its good to know that they can do it for the future. Having worked in it all last week I am very pleased with the overall design ,everything seems so much more efficient than my last darkroom and I can be much more productive.